Migrating existing Mercurial (HG) repositories to Deveo
The following steps are needed in order to migrate existing Mercurial repositories to Deveo:
- Create a new repository in Deveo project. You can accomplish this either through quick actions or from the repositories screen:
- Clone the repository you wish to migrate:
hg clone <OLD-REPOSITORY-URL>
- Go to the repository directory:
- Obtain the clone URL for the repository you created in Deveo from the repository view:
- Push the repository to Deveo:
hg push <DEVEO-REPOSITORY-URL>
If you copied the clone URL with SSH as an access method, you need to have your SSH key added to Deveo in order to push the changes.
- Clone the repository from Deveo to a new directory
Alternatively, you can change the new clone URL to the
.hg/hgrcfile in the repository.