Changes from v0 to v1
id have been merged to single
- Response for successful authentication now returns full representation of company and account.
- Attributes for
account_key have been moved to the top level of the success response.
Changes to existing endpoints
Updated on: 11 May 2017
- Attachment creator can also be a collaborator.
- Comment author can also be a collaborator.
- Event subject can also be a collaborator.
- Task member events can also be related to collaborators.
- Task creator can also be a collaborator.
- Task members can also include collaborators.
- Commit account (formerly user) can also be a collaborator or bot.
- Hook Service now has hookables attribute instead of listing all the supported Hook Services in projects and repositories.